Friday 28 October 2016

A self-indulgent post about updates and what I'm doing right now.

I've been in sword hell for a little over a year now and, for some reason, I have yet to contribute to the sword population. This is a little strange seeing as I've done more in idol hell--even though I tripped into it just a few months ago. In any case, with the advent of Hanamaru, I've finally decided to do something in appreciation of how much time I've sunk into this game (and the growing fanbase!).

I'm currently working on a large guide on how to hate yourself play Touken Ranbu and I recently posted a link to a sortie fatigue calculator spreadsheet thing I tinkered with this week. A sword roster and a dynamic recollections checklist is in the works for all the completionists out there. I can't guarantee on when I'll actually be done with it but I hope that it'll be helpful for some saniwa!

As for the guide, I'm trying to make it as comprehensive and as friendly as possible for new/returning saniwa (there's a tl;dr quickstart/list of tips in the beginning) so it'll definitely take awhile for everything to be finished. I'm adding sections as I go so I've made a changelog at the very end to show what's new. Although there's a table of contents outlining all of the things I plan on covering/could come up with to cover, the topics are not set in stone. If you have any suggestions on things to include--or have questions I have yet to address with what I currently have up right now--please don't hesitate to let me know! Shout-out to the Discord saniwa who have to endure me constantly asking for other terms/memes to add to the glossary since I know I'm missing heaps of stuff.

Once I get more done, I'll make a quick list/masterpost of all this nonsense so it's all in one place. Please look forward to it!

Pin It

0 comments :

Post a Comment