Sunday 4 September 2016

A thing about things I'm working on for Enstars!
I like spreadsheets. And lists. And charts. And boards. I like all things used for organizing because that's just how I am.
Finished!
I've been busy making a few things for Ensemble Stars the past few days: a unit skill calculator, an idol roster + roster checklist (with attribute chart), and a unit skill checklist. The calculator is specifically for event use/event lives, the roster checklist includes sections for Dance, Vocal, and Performance, and the unit skill checklist takes the data from the roster to show which units are available for you to form. The calculator is on one spreadsheet and the roster+checklist is on another.

I was making an event diamond use estimator (albeit a very rough estimator) to be included with the u-skill calculator but! I ended up stumbling upon Sei's beautiful event calculator/estimator so it's now been abandoned (Sei's is super detailed and amazing and hhhh, a very good resource for people to get further in events/ranking! Check it out here).

I'm not quite finished with either of them (although all I really need to do is tweak a few cells in the calculator and it'll be all done!) but I'm hoping to complete them by later today or tomorrow. The u-skill calculator has been taking me forever since I've included multiple formulas on different sheets.

I keep getting varying information about how u-skills are applied within a team so I opted to just having different versions until someone figures it out once and for all (since I keep forgetting to check it myself during event lives).

Anyway! Below are a few screenshots of what it all looks like so far. Hopefully it'll be helpful for other Ps stuck in Enstars hell (and, if not, at least it'll be helpful for me and my makeshift teams).

Rosters and charts




Calculators


Pin It

0 comments :

Post a Comment