Wednesday 10 August 2016

Status: Active!

To do:

  • Update layout
  • Change URL
  • Add read more excerpts to all posts
  • Import posts from atiryu@wordpress
  • Hide image thumbnails from posts OR rescale to remove distortions
  • Add Upcoming Posts section
  • Reorganize and clean up tags
  • Reorganize and clean up categories
  • Update About and Contact pages
  • Update Mobile Codes/IDs list
  • Re-add page links
  • Check all published walkthroughs to make sure they're all completed
  • Finish all drafts
Because quite a few games have stopped releasing events--namely Voltage's Be My Princess: PARTY and Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY--I will be finishing up the other drafts I have for complete story/route walkthroughs (finally). These will be of every mobile otoge I've played, including their sequels (if they have one).

On another note (and the reason why I landed back here), I'm thinking of merging my other mobile game posts from my test WordPress into this blog. I'm not 100% sure of this because of the differences between WordPress and Blogger, but it's a potential change. The posts and drafts there are less "classic otome" (like the ones here) but are still in the same realm. These include I-Chu, Enstars, IDOLiSH7, Dream Festival, Idolm@ster SideM, Icchibanketsu (I know, it's not mobile), and a few other games. Hopefully--if I end up combining them--I'll be able to resurrect the blog with these additions!

And, as a final note, I *may* be changing the handle of this blog to "atiryu" in order to better match my other profiles (if the merge happens). As a result of that, there may be a few broken links here and there. I apologize in advance! I'll try to take care of everything once I start tinkering with the things that need to be updated. Done!

Thank you! 

Pin It

0 comments :

Post a Comment