Thursday 4 June 2015


The Dreamy Bride ~Promise of Happiness~
Part II - Chihaya Koda, Ryoichi Hirose, Mirai Kageyama - has been released!
Early Clear until 15/6/7 (0.59.59 UTC)
Requirements: Clear any two of Ryochi's, Chihaya's, or Mirai's Super Happy Endings
Early Clear bonus: White Roses Bouquet (+150 Glamour)

Event ends 15/6/11 (0.8.00 UTC)

I decided to do walkthroughs for Sleepless Cinderella: PARTY's The Dreamy Bride ~Promise of Happiness~ Part II. Why? Because it was just released. Why not Part I? Because I forgot. And because Chihaya Koda makes me very, very happy.

As a note, Love Factor requirements are based on the amount of routes you've completed. Your requirements may  be different from mine.

Click on the banners below for event walkthroughs!
I decided to separate them from this post, woops.

Pin It

0 comments :

Post a Comment